Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is a scientifically and clinically tested natural anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and rich source of natural vitamin C. Made from pure and natural Rosehips manufactured with patented processes, Rose-Hip Vital Equine is used to treat inflammation, maintain healthy joints, supplement nutrition and improve performance. It’s a powerful plant-based anti-inflammatory AND immune system support which does not swab. Best of all horses love the taste.
Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is:
- Scientifically and clinically tested – more than 30 scientific studies including 9 clinical trials unique to Rose-Hip Vital products, reinforce it as the only scientifically backed Rosehip product with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidative properties.
- 100% plant-based – unlike many other complementary therapies for joint health and wellbeing, Rose-Hip Vital® Equine does not contain any animal ingredients (including shellfish), yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose or genetically modified ingredients. Each kg is comprised of 100% patented Rosehip powder.
- Safe anti-inflammatory – Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is well-tolerated and palatable. There are no known contraindications (it can be taken with any other medication or supplement) or nasty side-effects. In fact side-effects might include improved general health, coat quality, attitude, suppleness and willingness to move forward.
- Unique – unlike other complimentary therapies for joint health, Rose-Hip Vital® Equine does much more than help maintain healthy joints. It’s anti-inflammatory properties assist with systemic inflammation which helps to reduce swelling, inflammation and pain associated with a wide variety of conditions. The rich natural vitamin C and powerful antioxidant combination also provide significant immune system support which helps to discourage the attach on joints, repair damaged tissue and improve general health and wellbeing.
- Cartilage protection – Scientific research has also shown Rose-Hip Vital® powder to be effective at protecting cartilage. This means it helps to delay the onset of arthritic change or slow down further cartilage degeneration if it already exists.
- Another powerful Rose-Hip Vital® product – Rose-Hip Vital® Equine contains the same patented Rosehip fruit powder found in Rose-Hip Vital® Canine and Rose-Hip Vital® with GOPO® for humans.
What is Rose-Hip Vital® Equine used for?
- Joint pain and Joint stiffness
- Preventative for joint problems
- Osteoarthritis/Degenerative Joint Disease
- Chronic low grade lameness
- Cartilage protection
- Immune system support/general health and wellbeing
- QLD Itch, laminitis, navicular and ringbone
- Coat quality, skin conditions and allergies
- Recovery after surgery, injury or exercise.
- Appetite stimulant
Straight from the Natural source
Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is 100% natural. The fruit is harvested from the Rosehip plant (Rosa Canina) farmed in the nutrient rich soils of Denmark. The roots penetrate deep into the ground, absorbing a vast array of potent natural vitamins and minerals ensuring the product is a rich source of natural nutrients. Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is free from wheat, dairy, gluten, shellfish, lactose, GM ingredients, additives, fillers and preservatives. There are no known contra-indications or side-effects and it is shown to be well-tolerated. Rose-Hip Vital® Equine does not swab.