When choosing any supplement, including Rosehip, it’s important that you do your research. Many people already add generic Rosehip granules as a feed supplement for horses for immune system support and Vitamin C, and it’s true that Rosehips have been used for centuries as an ingredient in skincare and more recently to help reduce inflammation, but how do you know if a supplement can really deliver on its promise? In a word. Science.
Rose-Hip Vital® Equine Vs generic Rosehip granules
Rosehip granules are often given to horses as a feed supplement. So what makes Rose-Hip Vital® Equine so different?
- Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is manufactured with patented extraction and drying processes. These special processes isolate and activate a patented compound called GOPO® which has powerful anti-inflammatory properties. GOPO® works by discouraging excess white blood cells from gathering, thereby breaking the cycle of inflammation.
- There are in excess of 30 scientific studies including 9 clinical trials on the patented Rosehip powder in Rose-Hip Vital® Equine proving it to be an effective anti-inflammatory and powerful antioxidant which is also proven to protect cartilage.
- These patented manufacturing processes also ensure Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is a powerful antioxidant and rich natural source of vitamin C
- Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is high impact anti-inflammatory AND immune system booster which makes a significant noticeable difference to joint health and wellbeing.
- Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is more effective than other joint supplements (customers tell us this all the time) and it is often replacing the need for steroids and anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is an effective treatment for QLD Itch, laminitis, ringbone and navicular and osteoarthritis.
Evaluating the science
We’re not just talking about reading the label here. When evaluating the science which supports a product, it’s important to ascertain the level of testing, with the most detailed level being double-blind placebo controlled clinical trials. These trials are then published in independent peer-reviewed medical, pharmacology and health journals.
Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is supported by over 30 scientific papers including 9 clinical trials, unique to Rose-Hip Vital® products, which have been published in peer reviewed journals internationally. It has the same active constituent as Rose-Hip Vital® Canine and Rose-Hip Vital® with GOPO® for humans and the brand is now acknowledged as the leader in the field of Rosehip manufactured to help reduce pain and inflammation.
Robin Christensen, respected international researcher and author of Rosehip Meta-analysis, emphasises that it is only the Rosehip powder in Rose-Hip Vital® products that has been the subject of testing in clinical trials and is the only product in the world which contains the patented active compound called GOPO®. Its presence in Rose-Hip Vital® powder explains the clinically observed anti-inflammatory and antioxidative properties of this Rosehip herbal remedy.
* An Anti-inflammatory Galactolipid from Rose Hip (Rosa canina) that Inhibits Chemotaxis of Human Peripheral Blood Neutrophils in Vitro Erik Larsen, Arsalan Kharazmi, Lars P. Christensen, and S. Brøgger Christensen Department of Food Science, Danish Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Research Centre Aarslev, Kirstinebjergvej 10, DK-5792 Aarslev, Denmark, Department of Clinical Microbiology, University Hospital (Rigshospitalet), Tagensvej 20, DK-2200, Copenhagen, Denmark, and Department of Medicinal Chemistry, The Danish University of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Universitetsparken 2, DK-2100, Copenhagen Ø, Denmark.